The Bethesda Foundation is an entity of Bethesda Hospital - a not for profit organisation, with every dollar raised through the Foundation going directly back into improving care, providing equipment for improved patient comfort, clinical education and research at Bethesda Hospital. The Bethesda Foundation supports Bethesda Hospital by:
- Providing resources to initiate innovative and exceptional clinical and palliative care practices;
- Providing resources for equipment identified as an area of need to ensure the quality and comfort of our patients;
- Supporting research and education to foster innovative thinking on current and future health care issues;
- Supporting Christian mission projects locally and throughout Australia; and
- Providing an opportunity for the local community to support the mission and service of Bethesda Health.
The best way to support the Bethesda Foundation and the care provided to patients is to donate directly. Your funds are extremely helpful with all donations supporting ongoing improvement for patient comfort, clinical education and research at Bethesda. Donations over $2 are tax deductible (Australia only).
You can make your donation online via Pay Pal or download and complete a donation form (Make a Donation
Gift in Memory
To make a gift in memory is a wonderful way to remember a loved one while making an enormous difference to the patients and families who rely on Bethesda Health Care each year.
Your donation can be directed to an area of the hospital which has a specific meaning to you or you may prefer to direct it to the area which needs it most.
Bethesda Foundation provides Gifts in Memory cards and all donors receive a receipt and thank you letter.
For more information about Gifts in Memory please contact Bethesda Foundation on (08) 9340 6300 or email email@example.com
Link to Patrons page
Below are the details for the Bethesda Foundation, the fundraising arm of Bethesda Hospital. We’re here to help with any enquiry relating to the Foundation and our activities.
- Street Address: 25 Queenslea Drive, Claremont, WA 6010
- Postal Address: PO Box 45, Claremont WA 6910
- Phone: (08) 9340 6300
- Fax: (08) 9340 6399
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org